How can I download an EBSCOhost EPUB book to read when I am offline?
EPUB ebooks from EBSCO databases can be downloaded to your device by saving the material as a PDF document, either by chapter or the whole book.
1) chapter method:
Start by click on the "EPUB Full Text" link to view the ebook contents.
Navigate the table of contents panel on the left and expand sections until you are viewing the desired chapter or sub-chapter.
Once the desired content is displaying in the reading panel (the main section in the middle of the screen), click on the "Save Pages" button located near the top.
Click on the option to save "This Section," and finish by clicking on the "Save PDF" button.
2) whole book method (You must have a MyEBSCOhost account so if you don't have one, create one when using an EBSCOhost database).
Keep in mind that there are a limited number of users allowed per whole book borrowing and downloading, so the chapter save option is preferred so all users can get the material they need.
- Click the Full Download link for the eBook you would like to download.
- If you are not logged into your personal My EBSCOhost folder, you are prompted to do so.
- Select a Borrow duration from the drop-down menu. [ If multiple formats are available (PDF or EPUB), select the desired format ]
- Click the Full Download button.